R12.HR_PF.B.delta.6 Cascading Objectives Buttons not Displayed on Set Worker Objectives page for Top Supervisor
(Doc ID 1675462.1)
Last updated on JULY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Appraisals
No Cascading Objectives buttons on Set Worker Objectives page when logged in as the Top Supervisor
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Plan thru HR Professional V4.0 responsibility
Plan Population based on Supervisor and using an Eligibility Profile)
Objectives: Cascade - Automatic Allocation
2. Log is as the top supervisor
3. Manager Self-Service
4. Performance Management Plan
5. Cascade or set objectives
6. Go to Task
7. Set Worker Objectives page: Cascading Objectives buttons are NOT displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document