Last updated on JUNE 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The incorrect performer is shown in the Status Monitor> Monitor Search> Monitor Activities History when a vacation rule is in place.
The delegated person should be shown as the performer in the Status Monitor> Monitor Search> Monitor Activities History.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as user B and created a vacation rule to delegate the notifications to user C.
2. Login as user A an create a requisition 14976 and submit it for approval.
3. Notification is going to user C based on the vacation rule.
4. Action history shows correctly as expected.
5. Through workflow administrator > Status Monitor > Monitor Search > Monitor Activities History > the performer is shown as user B
6. Notification correctly reached user C as per delegation.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users find the wrong performer in the Monitor Activities History.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms