Invoices Through Payables Open Interface Rejected With AP_INCORRECT_GTAS_INFO and XXXX is not a valid BETC
(Doc ID 1676494.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle U.S. Federal Financials - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Unable to import an unmatched invoice that includes BETC code in the payables open interface due to the following error:
Rejection AP_INCORRECT_GTAS_INFO and error DISB: is not a valid BETC
- FND log shows ccid is missing the interface table
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Include an invoice in the interface table with BETC code as DISB in Global_attribute1
2. Run the Invoice Import Program
3. It is rejected with DISB: is not a valid BETC
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot import invoices with BETC code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!