Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PROD: 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Oracle Advanced Benefits
Find that when reinstatement code 'Reinstate unless new explicit elections exists' is used for Open event, the Basic Life Rate is dropped with the Open Event when there is an intervening Salary Change Event.
Stesp to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps :
1. Use 'Reinstate unless new explicit elections exists' code for Open
2. Process Open on 01-Jan-2014
3. Process Salary Event on 10-Dec-2013 and this backs out Open
4. Basic Life plan has coverage and rate updates when Salary event is processed.
5. Re-process Open and see the rates are missing for Basic Life event.
Note: As per product management and note - Reinstatement Functionality (<Doc ID 333568.1>)
If you have a Default Code 'Current, same enrollment and rate' for basic Life and BTA plans, then all those enrollments should be made as default elections.
As you suggested, the coverage and rate should have defaulted. Presently the coverage is defaulting but the rates are not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms