Last updated on JULY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 12.1.3 Production Instance, Element Links,
When attempting to delete the Next Change in the Element Link,
the following error occurs.
APP-PAY-07134 You cannot delete links which have entries within the deletion period.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Change the effective date to 01-May-2014 and query for "Mobile Allowance" in the element link and update the costing details from account no: 5301103 to 5201214 in the update mode. (Note that the Mobile Allowance is a fixed costed)
2. Got a request from top management that the "Mobile Allowance" should be changed to "Costed " from "Fixed costed".
3. Based on Oracle Meta-link note 306029.1 , The changes can be done only in correction mode.
4. In order to do the step 2, need to delete the changes done in step 1.
5. Hence changed the effective date to 30-Apr-2014 , tried to delete the next change and the system throws an error : APP PAY 07134 You cannot delete links which have entries within the deletion period.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms