UTIL-PARAM STRING ERROR when Clicking Detail Button on Exception Coverage at the Line Level
(Doc ID 1676976.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Entitlements & Coverages
When attempting to click on the exception detail button in the exception coverage section,
the following error occurs. Users need a way to see whats defined and covered in Exception coverage and be able to edit it.
UTIL-PARAM STRING ERROR
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a coverage template and click on Suitable as exception flag
2. Create another coverage template and use the coverage from 1 in the exception field
3. Create an item in Item master and attach the item to the coverage template created in step 2
4. Create a service agreement for the service item created in Step 3. You will see the coverage template and exception template are filled in.
5. Click on Coverage detail, it brings up the coverage which is fine.
6. Click on Exception Detail, you will get the error above and then click Ok, the coverage template is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document