Global Deployment to Create a Proposal to Transfer a Person Errors: "The mandatory argument organization_id value cannot be null"
(Doc ID 1677213.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use Global Deployment to create a Proposal to transfer a person, the following error occurs:
The mandatory argument organization_id value cannot be null Cause: The mandatory argument organization_id has either not been specified or has been explicitly set to null in the API hr_pdt_bus.chk_organization_id . Action: Either specify a value for the organization_id argument which is not null or contact your local support representative.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Click on Global Deployments function from UK HRMS Manager responsibility.
- Select : People > Global Deployment
- Create a Proposal
- Enter the source business group name and the employee number whom you want to transfer from source business group to destination business group.
- Select the employee. Click on Continue. Select Permanent Click on Next
- Put Department, Position, Job. Click on Next.
- Click on Apply.
- Error displays.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!