Vendor Site is missing in Receipt Headers Window in Receiving Transactions Summary Form
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Receiving, Vendor Site is missing in Receipt Headers screen of Receiving Transactions Summary form when 'Add to Receipt' option is used in Enter Receipts form to add a new receipt line to an existing receipt with no receipt lines.
- Navigate to Purchasing Responsibility (or Inventory resp) > Receiving > Receipts.
- Query using any criteria.
- Click on Receipt Header window and enter the Supplier.
- Save, note down the receipt number XXXX.
- Query again using any criteria in the same form from the Find screen.
- Select the receipt line and choose 'Add to Receipt' option in the Header block.
- Enter the Receipt number XXXX and save.
- Navigate to Receiving Transaction Summary > Query Document (Results: Headers)
- Supplier Site is not showing anything even though Receipt number XXXX was created on step #7
Vendor site will be null in Receiving Transactions Summary form if there are receipt lines with different supplier sites. This the intended behavior.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms