Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3
Attempting to use Advanced Search in the Accounting Events window and find the Event Date does not work when using BEFORE or AFTER.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click Advanced Search
2. Enter From Transaction Date & To Transaction Date 01-OCT-2013 thru 31-OCT-2013
3. Enter Event Class = Payments
4. Add Event Type and enter Payment Cancelled
5. Add Event Date, set to IS and enter 18-OCT-2013
6. Click GO
12 rows returned with Event Date = 18-OCT-2013 (and different Transaction Dates appear)
7. Change Event Date, set to AFTER and enter 15-OCT-2013
4 rows returned
8. Change Event Date, set to AFTER and enter 01-OCT-2013
9. Add Event Date, set to BEFORE and enter 31-OCT-2013
10. Change Event Date, set to AFTER and enter 18-OCT-2013
11. Add Event Date, set to BEFORE and enter 31-OCT-2013
12. Remove Transaction Date but you cannot do that since those are required fields
You export the data to Excel for reporting purposes based on event dates. There is no alternative, since reports do not run based on event dates.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms