Supplier Change Request On BPA Shows Errors Message In iSupplier Portal If Open ASN Exists.
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.3
When attempting to do the Supplier change on PO, the following error occurs.
Change cannot be requested on this shipment at this point of time because open ASN exists for this shipment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Create PO
2. Login as supplier,navigate to isp full access
3. Create ASNs for partial quantity on shipment
4. Go to Orders page and select Order for which ASN was created in the previous step.
5. Try to submit any change on PO line or shipment Error message will be thrown that pending ASN exists.Try to split shipment such that shipment for which open asn exists should have quantity greater than or equal to quantity on open ASN, change order should be allowed to submit.
6. Now create ASN for the remaining quantity on the same shipment; full quantity on the shipment is now pending on ASN.
7. Navigate to Orders page - request changes, click on split button of the shipment for which full quantity is pending on ASN. Error message should be thrown as "You cannot split this shipment because the quantity on pending receiving transactions match or exceed the open quantity on this order."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms