Nominal Auto Enrol Date Is Showing The Date When Employee Is Enrolled To Pension Scheme
(Doc ID 1679136.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Pensions funtionality,
When an employee that was previously on a worker postponement, chooses to enroll early, the Pension Scheme Exists report shows the incorrect value for the nominal auto enrolment date.
In the case investigated from the customer instance, the employee started work on 1st Feb, was postponed for a month. In March, then opt in fields were completed with the opt in date of 1-Mar-2014, and when the Qualifying Pension Scheme exists report was viewed, the nominal auto enrolment date was shown as 01-Mar-2014.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From UK HRMS Manager
2. For a new employee, link the pensions information element.
3. Run a quickpay followed by the GB Pensions Automatic Enrollment process
4. Review the updated element entry.
5. Date track forward a month, enter the opt in date.
6. Run Quickpay and GB PAE process
7. Review the qualifying pension scheme exists report output.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document