Asset Operational Log Shows Duplicate Entries For Meter Entered
Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Asset operational log shows duplicate entries for meters entered.
The issue started happening after applying consolidated patch 14017681:R12.EAM.B. The issue does not exist in the instance where the patch is not applied.
The issue consistently occurs for ALL records processed by ALL users.
Asset operational log should not show duplicate entries.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Log into : Maintenance super user-->Assets--> Rebuildable Inventory-->search for asset-->Bring up the asset
2) From the drop down , click on the meter readings and you would be taken to meter readings entry page
3) Enter the meter reading and you can see the confirmation
4) Click apply and receive confirmation message "Meter Readings have been successfully created."
5) Go to Operational Log for the asset and click Go.. You will see 2 entries for meter reading entered
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms