Updating POET Does Not Update The POET Information And The Charge Account
(Doc ID 1679360.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement with Contract Lifecycle Management, Release 12.2.2, when making a requisition amendment to modify the Expenditure Type data, after saving the amendment, the Expenditure Type data is still showing the original value when the user goes back later to complete the amendment submission for approval.
It is expected that the expenditure type data will contain the new value after the amendment is saved.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using a CLM iProcurement responsibility.
2. Create a requisition amendment for an existing approved requisitions.
3. On the Requisition Amendment page (checkout Step 1 of 3), the Expenditure Type value is displayed as "####".
4. Change the value of the Expenditure Type field to something else
5. Save the changes. The confirmation page displays the following message:
Requisition has been saved.
You can continue to checkout, or create a new shopping cart. Creating a new cart will store current requisition. Any manually added approver will be moved to the end of the default approval chain. Incomplete requisitions can be accessed from requisitions page and completed later.
6. Go back and open up the Requisition Amendment again and proceed to checkout. The Expenditure Type displays the original value "#####" that existed prior to creating the amendment.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot successfully create the amendment to specify the updated Expenditure Type information.
Also, the Charge Account data is not updating.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document