Error - value = "java.lang.numberformatexception: For Input String: "XXXXXXXXXX" " When Accessing The Configuration Tab In Install Base Using Instance Number
(Doc ID 1679630.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to View the Configuration for an Instance Number in Install Base, the following error occurs.
The exception error is ' value="java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "356366559417""
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Navigation: Oracle Install Base Agent User >> Item Instance >> Item Instances
2. Query for Item Instance >> Click on the 'Go' button.
3. Click on the 'Instance Update' icon (pencil)
4. On the next page, click on the 'Configuration' Tab
5. Observe the reported error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|