Only Site Level Profile values are read while interfacing transactions to Install Base
(Doc ID 1679872.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have non Serialized items, we had taken on hand qty, we tried to ship the item to customer via OM.
Customer changed the profile value "NO" of CSI: Auto-split Instances During Instantiation at responsibility level. They tried to ship the item to customer via OM. They checked in Install Basel instances are getting split even it they put NO at responsibility level.
Requirement is they dont want to split the instances when they ship from specific responsibility. But seem the profile CSI: Auto-split Instances During Instantiation is not working at responsibility.
Below are the steps to reproduce this issue.
1. Create Item as Non Serialized
2. Take On Hand quantity
3. Go To IB user check the instance, there is only one instance created for entire quantity
3. Enter and Book the Order with 10 quantity of just created Non Serialized item
4. complete the shipping transaction
5. Go to install Base search with Sales Order Number
6. See 10 instances created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document