Last updated on JULY 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Appraisals
How to restrict vacancy managers coming from participant:
The supervisors of the applicant assignment is getting added as a participant in the employee's appraisal.
Hence, customer does NOT want the vacancy manager to be part of the appraisal.
This is not correct as the vacancy manager cannot be a participant in this appraisal as it is only for the employee assignments.
Customer does understand that secondary supervisors should be added as participant however this should be only for assignment_type='E' (i.e. employee) and not assignment_type <> 'E' (i.e. other than employee).
DO NOT want the applicants to get enrolled into the PLAN
Exclude all applicants
Only enrolled employees only into the PLAN
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logged in as employee A, who is reporting to Manager M1 (primary assignment manager)
2. Applied for a vacancy V1 which was raised by Manager, M2.
4. Log in with employee B who is HR Administrator.
5. Published Performance Management Plan.
A. Included Template; also selected "Appraiser" for the field Participation Type.
7. Log in with employee A again (employee Self Service -> Performance Management)
8. Fill in the appraisal.
9. Shares with Manager (i.e., with M1)
10. Manager, M1 logs in and goes to Manager Self Service -> Performance Management.
11. Open the appraisal for employee A and sees M2 added as participant.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms