Tasks With Status Close Allows Updates On Closed SRs in CS HTML but not in Teleservice Forms
(Doc ID 1679904.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Task Updates are allowed on Closed Service Requests in Customer Support HTML but not TeleService Forms (Create SR and Contact Center).
Seeded Service Request 'Closed' status setup has not been modified per below setup:
- Status is 'Final' flagged
- Status is 'Disallow Request Update' flagged
No other disallow flags are enabled.
When a SR has the 'Disallow Request Update' flag checked, no updates are possible in TeleService (Forms).
The behavior should be the same in Service HTML.
SR Status 'Closed' is final.
Also, 'Disallow Request Update' is checked.
(R) Customer Support Specialist
(N) Agent Dashboard
- Navigate to the Update SR page for an SR with Closed status that has Tasks with Close status (via Quick Find or whatever means)
- On the Update SR page, click Resolution and Wrap Up
- Click Update on any Close Task
- On the Update Task page, update any field and try to save
=> You are able to save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document