Service Desk: Task Address Not Showing Values In Lov As It Depends On Party Site Contacts
(Doc ID 1680417.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.2.3 and later
Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Field Service Engineer Portal
When updating/creating a task in OAF (e.g. Service Desk module), the task address lov does not show any values if there are no sites with party site contacts. This restriction does not exist in the SR form. That does show adresses without existing party site contacts
it would be expected to see the same list of available addresses in both UIs. As part site contacts are not mandatory, it should not depend on that.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Service Desk responsibility
2. Create a new SR (12345) for an employee - enter mandatory details
3. go to 'additional details' tab and enter a new task (from template)
4. the tasks are saved - but there is no address on them
5. Now query the SR in the SR form - there is an address on the task there (same as SR)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document