Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Punchout to Supplier or hub
In iProcurement, sometimes when user is creating requisition from punchout supplier catalogs, the supplier information populated on requisition lines is not correct. It looks like some other punchout supplier information is getting populated on the requisition line.
Requisition line should not be created with different supplier details when punchout
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. iProcurement responsibility -> Select a catalog for Supplier 1
2. Enter catalog and select item
3. Checkout an item from catalog
4. Check item in iProcurement shopping cart
5. Verify supplier for Requisition line item from backend and is correct
6. Again go to catalog list and select catalog for supplier2
7. Enter catalog for supplier2
8. Use browser back button, till you reach supplier1 catalog page. You will need to click back button multiple times.
9. Select an item from this catalog and checkout.
10. iProcurement shopping cart will show 2 items
11. Verify supplier associated for item lines. Supplier is incorrect for line#2 ; due to back button action
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms