MFS Multiplatform Error: Updates Not Syncing Back To EBS After Running Processes Uploaded Mobile Data on iPhone
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Multiplatform Sync Errors
When attempting to sync the data to EBS after updating the task on MFS iPhone and after running the Processes Uploaded Mobile Data Program, the following error occurs.
# failed records 77
Please check your sync history logs for more info.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created Task and assigned to Technician
2. Logged as technician on iPhone MFS app
3. Accepted Task (Auto Synchronization happened back to EBS and changes reflected in EBS )
4. Updated task by entering Task Notes and Labor Lines
5. Performed Synchronization from iPhone app
6. Ran "Processes Uploaded Mobile Data" program
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms