Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PIM change order implements changes on translatable UDA for all languages and cannot turn back to current value.
Make changes to the translatable attribute only English Session with change order
Steps to Reproduce
- Create an Item Catalog Category (ICC) with an attribute group that contains a translatable attribute.
- Create an item using this ICC
- In English session, set translatable attribute to "ENG_1"
- In Japanese session, set translatable attribute to "JPN_1"
- Confirm EGO_MTL_SY_ITEMS_EXT_TL
- Set translatable attribute to "JPN_1" in change order.
==>Unable to turn back translatable attribute to "JPN_1"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms