Workplace Gender Equality Reporting - Report Is Not Producing Any Data
(Doc ID 1680781.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Testing the new functionality of Workplace Gender Equality Reporting
Entering the amount via the Salary and Renumeration fields in the Assignment EIT: "Workplace Gender Equality"
- As per <Note 1639301.1> - Technical Brief - Workplace Gender Equality Reporting For Australia (page 7)
> Salary/Remuneration Field
> If users enter a value in the Salary or Remuneration field, then the report uses this value.
> For example, if users select Balance as a calculation option and a value is present in the
> Salary field, then the Salary field value will always be used.
So these values should be used.
However absolutely no data is being picked up in the report (even though the log files show that assignments have been processed).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
(1) > People > Enter & Maintain > (query person) > Assignment
> Extra Assignment Information
> select EIT: "Workplace Gender Equality"
- Enter the following information
- Occupation Category = Non-Manager:Other
- Employment Status = Full-time Permanent
- Graduate Status =
- Salary Calculation Options =
- Salary = 87275.00
- Renumeration Calculation Options =
- Renumeration = 87275.00
- Start Date = 01-12-2012
- End Date =
(2) Run the concurrent process "Workplace Gender Equality Report" from the same responsibility
- Year = 2013/2014
- Legal Employer = [your legal employer]
(3) Review report output and logs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document