Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
When a line-level processing constraint that has User Action of 'Generate Version and Require Reason' is triggered, the Entity_Code in OE_REASONS is storing as HEADER rather then LINE. This means that when viewing the reasons from the sales order header->View Reasons, they are coming View Reasons for 'Order' rather the 'Order Lines'.
Expect the reason to be seen for View Reasons for 'Order Lines' when the entity is order line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set the SSD processing constraint to 'Generate Version and Require Reason.
2. Created a sales order and changed the SSD. When saving was asked to enter the Reason and comment as expected.
3. Went to the order header and View Reasons.
4. With View Reasons For 'Order' selected, the reason entered was viewable.
5. Selected View Reasons For 'Order Lines' and there were no reasons shown.
6. Checked OE_REASONS and found the field ENTITY_CODE was saved as HEADER
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms