Function-Generated Item Description Does Not Work When Updating Existing Item
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Function-Generated Description does not work when updating Attributes for existing Items.
(Some customers have noticed this when an ICC has different attribute groups which contain UDAs with the same name).
Description Generation Function works correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a attribute group AG_A (UDA:UDA_CHAR_10)
- Copy AG_A and create a attribute group AG_B (UDA:UDA_CHAR_10).
These attribute groups have a UDA with the same name.
- Create an Item Catalog Category (ICC) with AG_A and AG_B.
- Create a Item Page with AG_A and AG_B.
- Define Description Generation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms