Unable to Process Termination Life Event, get Error "For this operation to succeed, you must either purge the <xxelement> entry or enable Multiple entries allowed for <xxelement>"
(Doc ID 1682269.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 11.5.10 HRMS FP.K RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process the Termination life event, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigation to People > Enter & Maintain and query an employee.
3. Click the Others button and select End Employment.
4. Enter termination details:
- Reason: Retirement
- Actual Termination Date: 20-Dec-2013
5. Click the Terminate button and save.
Termination life event is triggered.
6. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the employee.
7. Process the detected Termination life event.
Changing element setup to allow multiple entries is not correct as per business requirements.
- Delete element entry manually.
- But processing the termination life event does not recreate it so needs to be added in manually after having deleted it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document