Value Set Security Rules Not Recognized In Web Pages (iProcurement, Buyer Work Center, Receiving,Self Service HR)
(Doc ID 1682303.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After enabling the GL Accounting Security Rule for specific account and assigning the rule to iProcurement or any responsibility which uses OAF page, to select Account code using Account helper, the list of values is not restricting as expected.
Security rule should restrict only the accounts specified.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to General Ledger responsibility.
2. Go to Setup > Financials > Flexfield > validation > Security > Define.
3. Choose the Key Flexfield.
4. Choose Application General Ledger.
5. Enter the Title as Accounting Flexfield.
6. Choose the structure and the segment to which you want to define the security rules.
7. Define the security rules and the messages. (Create a new security rule )
. Enter the range by segment for include
. If not all values from segment are to be included, use the exclude for the ones to not allow in the restricted account values.
8. Click Assign to choose the responsibilities to which the rules apply.
9. Navigate to the iProcurement responsibility selected in step 8 above
10. Add item to cart > View Cart and Check out > Choose charge account and see the values restricted at step 7 above are still available for selection in the list of values (LOV)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document