Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Application Object Library - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enabled the GL Accounting Security Rule for specific account and assigned the rule to iProcurement or any responsibility which uses OAF page to select Account code using Account helper, is not restricting as expected.
Security rule should restrict only the accounts specified.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to General Ledger responsibility.
2. Go to Setup > Financials > Flexfield > validation > Security > Define.
3. Choose the Key Flexfield.
4. Choose Application General Ledger.
5. Enter the Title as Accounting Flexfield.
6. Choose the structure and the segment to which you want to define the security rules.
7. Define the security rules and the messages. (Create a new security rule )
. Enter the range by segment for include
. If not all values from segment are to be included, use the exclude for the ones to not allow in the restricted
8. Click Assign to choose the responsibilities to which the rules apply.
360 iProcurement > Add item to cart > View Cart and Check out
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms