In Accounting Setup manager (ASM) While Assigning Balancing Segment Values (BSV) the Legal Entity Name (LE) is not Displayed
(Doc ID 1682611.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Setup forms and programs
In Accounting Setup Manager (ASM) when assigning the Balancing Segment Values, the Ledger Information and Primary Ledger Value Set information is displayed but the Legal
Entity that was previously selected to update is not displayed.
In the Update Balancing Segment Value Assignments screen, the Legal Entity Name is not displayed while assigning Balancing Segment Value;
This can be confusing as it is not clear which value is being assigned to which Legal Entity.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click the "Accounting Setups" link to display the "Accounting Setups" page.
2. Click the "Accounting Setups" Tab to display the "Accounting Setups" page.
3. Click to select the "Ledger" item in the "Search" dropdown.
4. Click into and enter a valid Ledger Name in the "Search" field.
5. Click the "Go" Button to display the result.
6. Click the "Update Accounting Options" link to display the "Accounting Options: [Ledger Name]" page.
7. Click the "Update Balancing Segment Values" Icon associated with one of the Legal Entities displayed in the Legal Entities region, to display the "Update Balancing Segment Value Assignments" page.
8. Note that the name of the Legal Entity that was previously selected to update is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document