Depot Repair: Not Able To Issue The Serial Control Item To WIP Job Execution. Serial Numbers Button Disabled
(Doc ID 1682662.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to issues serial control items to WIP job execution. Serial Number Button is not enabled.
1. Create Service Request for Depot Repair
2. Create Repair Order Repair and Return
3. Book the Logistics lines
4. Receive the defected goods
5. Logistic Return line status changed to Received and IB also updated with appropriate status
6. Create WIP Job
7. Open Discrete Jobs to issue the Received serialized item.
8. Serial Number button is disabled.
Why is Serial Numbers button disabled in R12.1.3?
This Serial Numbers button is enabled in R22.214.171.124
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|