When Defining a Customized Field Screen Set for Document Table, the Limited Documents Action Points Out to the Default Screen Set
(Doc ID 1682876.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When defining a customized field screen set for Document Table, the Limited Documents action still points out to the default screen set and not to the newly created one.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Configuration and Administration, User Configuration, Screen Set Manager and input the Screen Set ID DOCUMENT_BY_OBJECT and press Search
2. Select it and press Copy Screen Set to create a screen set by copying the screen set DOCUMENT_BY_OBJECT
3. In Search tab remove the last 2 fields (Document Type and From Report) and press Finished
4. Create an user menu by using the Type Link, enter a Text, select Screen Set and enter the Screen Set ID SHIPMENT
5. Create a new user
6. Assign this menu to it through Manage User Access, User Access Type: User Menu – press Edit User Access, select Exclude all user menus except the following and search for the previously created user menu, press Save and Finished
7. Assign the Field Screen Set through Manage User Access, User Access Type Field Screen Set – press Edit User Access, enter the Query ID: DOCUMENT and the screen set previously created and press Save and Finished.
8. Log in as the newly created user, press the link in the menu, press Search
9. Select a shipment and select Actions, Business Process Automation, Documents, Limited Documents
The displayed fields are the ones from the default screen set, not the ones from the customized one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document