Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to reverse paid Purchase Order to make accounting adjustments after the invoice line has been discarded?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a standard PO for 100 against award 1.
2. Pay invoice against PO.
3. Now need transaction on award 2.
4. Discard invoice line to 0.
5. Go back to PO and attempt to unreserve so that the accounting can be changed
6. Receive the message "You cannot unreserve this document because there are outstanding invoices and/or credit memos."
7. PO stays Approved, Reserved.
8. Can't make the adjustment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms