Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Enter Invoice header and Invoice line with different amounts
2. Click on Validate button on the Invoice Batch.
3. A request is submitted
4. Click on View requests and check the output for the Invoice Validation program - shows the line variance(this is just an example)
5. Close the windows for the request
6. At this point the invoice batch window is still open , click on invoices and try to update the invoice line amount to correct the variance
7. Error message pops up:FRM-40654 Record has been updated ,Re-query the block to see the change.
8. If you query the invoice batch and come to the invoice window to update it the Error does not pop up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms