Cannot Update Accounting Event Class Option Form - Buttons Disabled (Grayed out)
(Doc ID 1684005.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Accounting Event Class Option Form, cannot modify any data because all buttons are disabled (grayed out). The Security Rules for the GL Account Flexfield are set correctly.
Steps to Reproduce
- Responsibility: You product responsibility: eg: Trade Management Administrator or Cost Management Administrator
- Navigation: Subledger Accounting Setups > Accounting Methods Builder > Events > Accounting Event Class Options (XLAABDEC)
- The following 4 buttons are disabled / grayed out
- Create and Assign Sources
- Source Assignments
- Validate Assignments
- Accounting Attribute Assignments
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!