Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A customer asks: Many of our inventory reports need to be run with data for multiple orgs on one report and we are looking for the following in the Inventory module:
• Multi-Org Material Account Summary Report
• Multi-Org Receiving Account Summary Report
• Multi-Org WIP Account Summary Report
• Multi-Org All Inventories Value Report
• Multi-Org Inventory Value Report
• Multi-Org Receiving Value Report
• Multi-Org Expense Receiving Value Report
• Multi-Org WIP Value Report
• Multi-Org Period Close Variances Report
• Multi-Org G/L to Inventory Reconciliation Report
Does the Inventory module support this?
You are unable to find a way to run standard Inventory reports for multiple orgs in a single report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms