You Would Like To Run Inventory Reports For Multiple Orgs In A Single Report
(Doc ID 1684055.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A customer asks: Many of our inventory reports need to be run with data for multiple orgs on one report and we are looking for the following in the Inventory module:
• Multi-Org Material Account Summary Report
• Multi-Org Receiving Account Summary Report
• Multi-Org WIP Account Summary Report
• Multi-Org All Inventories Value Report
• Multi-Org Inventory Value Report
• Multi-Org Receiving Value Report
• Multi-Org Expense Receiving Value Report
• Multi-Org WIP Value Report
• Multi-Org Period Close Variances Report
• Multi-Org G/L to Inventory Reconciliation Report
Does the Inventory module support this?
You are unable to find a way to run standard Inventory reports for multiple orgs in a single report.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document