WebADI Error While Trying To Upload A Saved WebADI Template "HTTP 404 Not Found: The Webpage Cannot Be Found"
(Doc ID 1684090.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevancy Dec. 8, 2016
After upgrading from 12.1.3 to 12.2.3, for all integrators (both custom and seeded),
when opening a saved webadi template, the template is trying to make the connection to Oracle and after entering <USERNAME> and <PASSWORD> the system shows the message:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Desktop Integration responsibility.
2. Create Integrator.
3. General Ledger - Journals.
4. Functional Actuals - Single.
6. Open spreadsheet > update spreadsheet, upload - works as expected.
7. Save the spreadsheet and try to upload again, it fails after entering <USERNAME> and <PASSWORD>.
Upgraded to 12.2.3.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document