Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevancy Dec. 8, 2016
After upgrading from 12.1.3 to 12.2.3,
for all integrators, both custom and seeded integrators:
when opening a saved webadi template, the template is trying to make the connection to Oracle and after entering user/pwd the system shows the message:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Desktop Integration responsibility.
2. Create Integrator.
3. General Ledger - Journals.
4. Functional Actuals - Single.
6. Open spreadsheet > update spreadsheet, upload - works ok.
7. Save the spreadsheet and try to upload again, it fails after entering user-name and password.
Upgraded to 12.2.3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms