Cancel and Save Button Misplaced in the Business Classification Page under the Admin Tab in iSupplier Portal
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Supplier Lifecycle Management - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancel and Save buttons are not rendered properly in Business Classifications page using Internet Explorer.
Working fine using Mozilla FF or Chrome.
Expect to see Cancel and Save buttons showing properly in Business Classifications page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
AS A SUPPLIER:
1. Go to Supplier Full Access responsibility > Admin
2. Click on "Business Classifications". See it opens page SuppBusClassPG.xml.
It shows that there are two buttons Save and Cancel. Both are showing up on Top of the page together.
It is supposed to show one at top and other at the bottom of the page as it is a Pagebuttonbar.
The same is working good in Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox but not in Internet Explorer.
AS A BUYER:
1. Go to Supplier Profile Administrator
2. Search for supplier name (same as login before)
3. Click on Admin
4. Click on Business Classification
5. You will see now page BusClassPG.xml (instead of SuppBusClassPG.xml).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms