Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the "PO Output for Communication" program for a contract purchase agreement which contains multi-row variables, the following error occurs.
Error in getContractsXML
genDoc() : PoPDFExceptionoracle.apps.po.communicate.PoPDFException: PO_OKC_XML_FAILED
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a contract purchase agreement with contract terms that include multi-row variables.
- Define the multi-row variables such that more than 4 rows will be returned in the multi-row attribute groups.
2. Go to (R) Purchasing (N) Request
- Run the "PO Output for Communication "program.
- The program completes with Error status.
3. Check the report log file.
- The error is displayed in the log file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms