How to Generate a Specific Form Through AD utility adadmin
(Doc ID 178722.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2022
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 184.108.40.206 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5.10 to 12.2]
Oracle Application Object Library - Version 220.127.116.11 to 12.2.5 [Release 11.5 to 12.2]
Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
At times, it may be necessary to regenerate a specific form for any number of reasons.
This note provides a detailed example of how to generate a specific form through the AD utility adadmin.
The basic steps are as follows:
1. Select the "Generate Applications Files menu" option.
2. Then select the "Generate forms files" option.
3. Choose the number of workers, the default is recommended and is based off the number of CPUs in your server.
4. Enter "yes" at this prompt to regenerate PL/SQL library files (.pll extension)
5. Enter "yes" at this prompt to regenerate Forms Menu files (.mmb -> .mmx extension)
6. Enter "yes" at this prompt to regenerate Forms Executable files (.fmb -> .fmx extension)
7. Enter the list of products, by short name as they are listed in "$APPL_TOP/". Use commas to separate the product names.
8. If you would like to generate specific files for each product, you may answer "Yes" here and a list of files will be displayed.
9. You may either choose to generate all the previously selected items for all languages, or only some of the installed languages.
10. Shows your default and/or selected languages.
11. Enter "yes" if the languages selected are the desired languages.
Review the detailed steps below for additional information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!