Receive Error 'Covered System status not active' When Running Check QA
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.3 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Check QA or Submit for Approval for a Service Contract the error below occurs for the process name CHECK SRV_COV ITEM EFFECTIVITY with description CHECK SERVICE-COV LVL EFFECTIVITY.
OKC_REQUIRED_LINE_FIELD (COL_NAME=Covered System status not active) (LINE_NAME=2, Covered System)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Service Contracts Manager (N) Launch Contracts
- Open the desired contract.
2. Select Actions from the toolbar.
3. Select Check QA or Submit for Approval
- in the QA results pop-up window the above error is seen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms