Oracle Receivables - TeleService: Contact and Relationships Not Accessible When Created in the Other Module
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 22.214.171.124 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Oracle Customer Care - Version 126.96.36.199 to 12.1.3 [Release 11.5 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer relationships set up in Oracle Receivables are not recognized in Service Requests.
Contacts created in TeleService are not visible in Oracle Receivables.
[ 1 ]
(N) Customers > Standard
- Create two new customers with bill to and ship to addresses
- Open the first customer
- Go to the Relationships tab
- Create a relationship to the second customer, checking all the flags (Bill to, Ship to, Active, Reciprocal), and select 'All' as the Type.
(R) Customer Support or Service
(N) Service Request -> Create Service Request.
- Fill in header information with the Bill to customer.
- Click on the Addresses tab
- Choose from the LOV a Bill-To-Address (or Ship-To).
=> The LOV does not show the address of the related customer.
[ 2 ]
After creating a new Contact in a Service Request, that contact is not visible in the Receivables Communications tab at customer Account level.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms