The Reason Code is Null on Credit Memos in Receivables for Terminated Contract Lines
(Doc ID 183648.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Service Contract was terminated and a Termination Reason was selected. The Service Contracts Main Billing Program and AutoInvoice programs were run. Expect to see the Reason Code populated on the Credit Memo in Receivables, but the field is empty.
1. Using a Service Contracts Manager responsibility, choose Launch Contracts.
2. When the Contracts Launchpad opens, switch to the Contract Navigator tab.
3. Select the contract that contains the line that you wish to terminate.
4. Select Tools from the toolbar, then Execution from the popup menu to open the Contract History window.
5. Select the Overview tab. The lines for the contract are displayed in the lower portion of this window.
6. Position the cursor on the contract line that you wish to terminate.
7. Right mouse click and select Terminate Line from the menu.
8. Enter the Termination Date and Reason.
7. Click Terminate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!