Autoinvoice Error for Service Contracts: "Please Correct Receivable Account Assignment"
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 11.5.6 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 08-JUL-2013***
A Service Agreement contract is created, approved and signed. Service Contracts Main Billing been run successfully for the contract. When AutoInvoice is run it gives the following error.
"Please correct the receivable account assignment (...000.00.000)"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Go to (R) Service Contracts Manager (N) Launch Contracts -> Tools -> New -> Create Service Agreement
2. Go through the steps to create a new service agreement.
3. Approve and sign the new contract.
4. Run Service Contracts Main Billing for the contract.
5. (R) Receivables (N) Interfaces > Autoinvoice
- when autoinvoice completes, the error is seen in the output report.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms