TRIGGER PROBLEM ON ASTRCALL When Validate Record Trigger Is Not Being Triggered As Expected
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle TeleSales - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 25-FEB-2016
On 12.1.3, issues comparable to issues resolved by Patch 9798013: TRIGGER PROBLEM ON ASTRCALL AFTER PATCH 71887 that used to be working properly before upgraded to release 12.1.3 are not working anymore.
Issue related to:
when-validate-record does not fire and can’t be trapped by personalization
1. Navigate > Telesales Agent > Ebusiness > party type = Organization
2. query Name ' Computer Service and Consulting'
3. go to Help > Diagnostics > Custom Code > Personalize > add row seq=40 > description- test WHEN-VALIDATE-RECORD SUBJECT_RELATIONSHIP > level= Form enabled > Condition tab enter trigger event= WHEN-VALIDATE-RECORD > Trigger object= SUBJECT_RELATIONSHIP , processing mode= both > Actions tab enter seq-1 > type=Message > Language = All enabled > Message type= Show >
4. Message text= test WHEN-VALIDATE-RECORD ! > save
5. exist the form and reenter Ebusiness center
6. query Name ' Computer Service and Consulting'
7. click Relationship tab > added row relationship= Organization Customer > type= Organization > Name= Supplier Branch > save > exit form and reenter query customer and go to relationship tab select my record I just created go to date field change date from 8-May-2014 to 9-May-2014 hit save trigger pops up test WHEN-VALIDATE-RECORD ! click ok it is saved
9. change start date back to 8-May-2014 hit save notice no trigger
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms