Unable To Sort By Learner Name After Granting Access By Learner In LMS
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications 12.1.6
Find when attempting to sort learners under learner access, the personalization does not sort.
When clicking the sort column, java error occurs.
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00904: "LEARNERNAME": invalid identifier
-- Expected Behavior
Expect to be able to sort using personalizations
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Oracle Learning Management Administrator
2. Content Administration / Offerings / Classes
3. Click on Class name / Click Learner Access
4. Click on column to sort Learner / Java Error
5. Click On personalization "Personalize "List of Conditions"
6. Click Personalize icon next to "Message Styled Text: Learner"
7. Render Sort Allowed to ascending for responsibility
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms