Last updated on APRIL 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for currency on 13-May-2016
Whenever the pick release program is submitted, multiple deliveries are being assigned to the same trip. Since trips are not closing, the lines are staying in a staged status and are not closing and ultimately affects invoicing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Pick release several sales orders at once
2. Single Delivery is created for each sales order as expected
3. Single Trip is created and all deliveries are assigned to this trip
4. Subsequent deliveries that have the same shipping method and ship from warehouse are added to the trip
5. When user ship confirms the delivery, the trip does not close because other deliveries are not ship confirmed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms