Last updated on MARCH 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 11.5.10 HRMS FP.K RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 11.5.10 HRMS FP.K RUP9
There are two issues with life event triggering.
1) Either they are not triggering or
2) Some trigger with the incorrect occurred date.
1) The hire trigger (no payroll value to any payroll value) is not triggering. Instead the payroll change trigger is firing (any payroll value to any payroll value) is triggered.
2) Some life events trigger with occurred date of the effective date of the change others are triggered with the effective start date of the prior assignment record.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up the life even trigger, such as New Hire or Active to Medical.
2. Hire an employee, or change an existing assignment.
3. Review the employee's life events.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms