Absence Duration Not Getting Calculated When Schedule is Mapped based on Location
(Doc ID 1901019.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 RUP 5 version and above of the Application, In the Leave Of Absence Form.
Leave duration is always calculated as "Zero", when the Work Schedule is mapped to employee via HR Location.
Expect that, Leave duration should be calculated correctly based on the Work Schedule mapped to the employee via HR Location.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "HRMS Superuser" responsibility.
2. Navigate to Work Structures > Work Schedules > Maintain Schedules > Schedules.
3. Create a New Schedule and add resource to the schedule based on the Type "HR Location".
4. Also set the Profile "HR: Schedule Based Absence Calculation" to "Yes" at Responsibility Level.
5. Now try to apply for leave, it will be seen that the Leave Duration is always calculated as "Zero". Behavior is same in Professional User Interface (PUI) as well as Self Service.
6. Also in the "Assign Schedule" form schedule mapped to the employee via his HR Location is not shown.
Have to manually override the duration value of zero each time the leave has to be submitted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document