R12 GLPPOS When Post Journals During Funds Check When Validate Accounts Get Error "This Accounting Flexfield Is Disabled Or Out-Of-Date" Even Though END_DATE is a Future Date
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Public Sector Financials - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Executable:GLPPOS - Posting
On : 12.1.3 version, Posting
When attempting to Post journal with end dated account, even though the account end date is higher than the journal effective date, the following error occurs.
"This Accounting Flexfield is disabled or out-of-date"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Disable gl code combination with end date active value 31 Jun 2013.
2. Create manual gl journal with actual amount for this disabled CCID.
3. The effective date of this journal is 30 Jun 2013.
4. The current date is 08 Jul 2013.
5. Post this journal and the output report shows error "This Accounting Flexfield is disabled or out-of-date"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms