HRMS Flexfield FAQ
(Doc ID 190110.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle HRMS FlexFields FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How many Key Flexfields are there in the HRMS Suite and what are they?
- Which Key Flexfields are required for setup prior to configuration and use of the application?
- Which Descriptive Flexfields are required for setup prior to configuration and use of the application?
- What are value sets and are these required?
- Can you control which values are entered on any segment?
- Is there anything you have to do after you have completed setup and configuration of all your flexfields?
- Should you check 'Allow Dynamic Inserts' on all HRMS flexfields?
- After you have configured the structure, segments, value sets, etc, what should you do next to validate the flexfield structure?
- Entering Assignment form gives error:
APP-FND-00668: The data that defines the flexfield on this field may be inconsistent.
Action: FDFRKS could not find the structure definition for the flexfield specified by
Application = &APPL, Code = GRP and Structure number = 101 (APPID=801)
- How do you know which descriptive flexfields are available on any form?
- Can the same flexfield structure have a different set of segments?
- Which table holds the data for each Key Flexfield structure?
- Why aren't any of the key or descriptive flexfield windows opening when you click on them?
- Is there a profile option or functionality to temporarily turn off flexfield validation?
- You have defined your Job Key Flexfield structure and segments. When you navigate to Assignment form, the Job field has no list of values.
- How do you increase the count of segments in Personal Analysis (Special Information Type) Key Flexfield from 30 to more than 30?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!