Autocreate Blanket Release Selects Incorrect Item
(Doc ID 1902228.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchase Order
Autocreate blanket release from requisition which is sourced from a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) generates release using the same blanket line # as the sourcing BPA, corresponding to a different item in the BPA selected for autocreate.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create approved BPA #abc
- Line 1: Item #123
- Line 2: Item #456
2. Create approved BPA #xyx
- Line 1: Item #456
3. Create approved supplier list for item #456:
- Enter supplier A (source document BPA #abc, line 2) and supplier B (source document BPA #xyz, line 1)
4. Update sourcing rule:
- Buy From supplier: B, supplier site: Site b (as in BPA #xyz), allocation 100%, rank 1
5. Assign sourcing rules
- Assignment set = Supplier Scheduling
- Add Item #456, sourcing rule
6. Create requisition
- Use item #456 - it is automatically sourced from BPA #xyz
- Approve requisition
7. Autocreate requisition into BPA release
- Select BPA #abc
- BPA release is created for BPA #abc, line 1 - same line as in BPA #xyz (the sourcing BPA), with Item #123 instead of the item used in the requisition
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document