Sales Territory Qualifier In Advanced Pricing Modifiers
(Doc ID 1902270.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1 and later
Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that modifier with qualifier for sales territory is not applied to a sales order line.
Expects that the modifier will be applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
2. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
3. Enter order header, order line and save.
4. Find that modifier with qualifier for sales territory is not applied to a sales order line.
AND the following symptom
The Attribute Mapping Errors Report completes in error:
Context Type: QUALIFIER
Attribute: Sales Territories (QUALIFIER_ATTRIBUTE2)
Request Type: ONT
Sourcing Rule: OZF_QP_QUAL_PVT.FIND_SA_TERRITORIES(ASO_PRICING_INT.G_HEADER_REC.party_id,OE_ORDER_PUB.G_LINE.sold_to_org_id,OE_ORDER_PUB.G_LINE.ship_to_org_id,OE_ORDER_PUB.G_LINE.invoice_to_org_id)
Error Message: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error
1. Responsibility = Oracle Pricing Manager
2. Navigate: Reports
3. Select 'single request' then 'OK'
4. Name: Attribute Mapping Rules Error Report
Parameter: Request type = (Leave it blank, so that the report shows all errors)
5. Choose OK
6. Submit Request
7. Once the concurrent request completes, select 'View Output', and above error is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|A. If one is not using Trade Management, please disable the above mentioned qualifiers.|
|B. How to Setup a Qualifier for Territories Defined on the Customer site|
|*Additional resources for help with setting up custom pricing attributes:|